Cómo reportar

un siniestro
Solicitar cotización Condiciones 


As a business owner, you’re used to take some risks.  But your Insurance Company doesn’t have to be one of them

It is the type of property insurance that covers business, offices, etc. It is an insurance policy that combines various commercial insurance protections, which can include losses occurring to one's office, its contents, loss of its use (additional extraordinary expenses), or loss of other possessions of the business owner, as well as liability insurance for accidents that may happen at the office or at the hands of the business owner and workers within the policy territory.

It is a multiple-line insurance, meaning that it includes both property and liability coverage, with an indivisible premium, meaning that a single premium is paid for all risks. Standard forms divide coverage into several categories, and the coverage provided is typically a percentage of Coverage A, which is coverage for the main dwelling.

The cost of business insurance often depends on what it would cost to replace the business construction and which additional riders—additional items to be insured—are attached to the policy. The insurance policy itself is a lengthy contract, and names what will and what will not be paid in the case of various events. Insurance should be adjusted to reflect replacement cost, usually upon application of an inflation factor or a cost index.
The business insurance policy is usually a term contract—a contract that is in effect for a fixed period of time. The payment the insured makes to the insurer is called the premium. The insured must pay the insurer the premium each term. Most insurers charge a lower premium if it appears less likely the business will be damaged or destroyed: for example, if the house is situated far from the shore. Usually you cannot modify deductible in Mexico, for material damage policies, just for some very specific policies

It is important for you to specify if your business is close to the ocean below 500 meters away, because your deductible for Hurricane damages is higher and your premium is lower. There is another contribution from the Insured that is called co-insurance or co-payment; this is always a percentage of the loss, usually 10% or 20% depending of the affected section.

Loss of income can be covered too, ask for it on your quote request.